At Kents Hill School we are determined to create an inclusive culture of learning where all children will be challenged in their thinking, to achieve to the best of their abilities and strive to become lifelong learners.
Our school ethos is underpinned by British Values and we aim to prepare children for life in modern Britain by linking learning to the ‘The Reasons We Come To School Every Day’.
The Reasons We Come To School Every Day
- To care for ourselves, each other and the world
- To enjoy the challenge of setting and achieving our goals
- To adapt and succeed in a changing world
- To take responsibility for our actions and choices
- To collaborate and understand everyone has something special to contribute
- To recognise and celebrate achievements
- To always try our best because we want to improve
We firmly believe that our values must directly impact on what we do. Our school vision targets all the stakeholders of the Kents Hill School Community to ensure everybody is included in our ethos.
Please click here to download a copy of our school vision.